Sunshine Retreat Powell
Welcome to Sunshine Retreat! This welcoming home is located in a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood near Northwest College and Park County Fairgrounds.
This cozy home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms on one level. You enter into a large open living, dining, and kitchen space with unique brickwork and vaulted ceilings. The décor is an eclectic mix of vintage and modern with all necessities to stay as long or short as wanted. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a coffee and tea bar. The master bedroom offers a queen bed, ample closet space and an attached bathroom with a step-in shower. Bedroom 2 also offers a queen bed and bedroom 3 has a full bed, comfortably sleeping 6 guests. The hall bathroom has a bathtub and a large vanity. Guests also have access to the garage and washer and dryer in the home for your convenience during your stay. This home is pet friendly if you are travelling with your furry friend.
Sunshine Retreat is situated in a walkable neighborhood near a park. Powell is only 30 minutes to historic Cody, Wyoming, 1 hour to Red Lodge, Montana and 1 hour 40 minutes to Billings, Montana. Other attractions nearby are Big Horn Canyon Recreation Area, skiing, fishing, and other local events.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Master Bathroom: Shower Only (No Tub)
Bathroom 2: Tub
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Guests
This home is pet friendly. Guests traveling with dogs can help keep the home comfortable for all guests by following these guidelines
- Pet cleanup bags are provided at the home. Please pickup outside messes from your dog.
- It may be helpful to bring a blanket, dog bed or kennel from home that your dog may enjoy sleeping on. Please do not allow dogs on beds, sofas and other furniture.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave.
- There is a dog park nearby for you and your dog to enjoy.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or extra cleaning due to the dog.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Deadbolt Lock
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Parking space
- Bed Linens
- Fishing Fly
- Fishing nearby
- Golf course within 30 min drive
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports
- Wildlife Viewing
|Winter 2023/2024||11/01/2023 - 05/15/2024||2||$140.00||$2,400.00|
|Early Summer 2024||05/16/2024 - 05/31/2024||2||$145.00||$2,400.00|
|Summer 2024||06/01/2024 - 06/30/2024||2||$175.00|
|4th of July 2024||07/01/2024 - 07/06/2024||2||$195.00|
|Summer 2024||07/07/2024 - 09/15/2024||2||$175.00|
|Fall 2024||09/16/2024 - 10/31/2024||2||$155.00|
|Winter 2024/2025||11/01/2024 - 05/15/2025||2||$0.00|